Solved

8 Month wait for Shadow Boost?

• 20 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Is this date accurate or is it an estimate?

icon

Best answer by Lily 29 January 2021, 11:53

No the date is not accurate it is just an estimate. My activation got pushed back a month and when I complained by email to customer service they made sure the word estimate was written in bold in their response.shadow will change your activation date whenever is convenient for them.

More often than not it is accurate, but yes delays may happen. You have agreed to the possibilities of delays happening as well as it was in the ToS.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Liclup 

Yes this date is as accurate as it gets. demand is greater than supply so until supply improves that is the wait time. -Gelgoog

No the date is not accurate it is just an estimate. My activation got pushed back a month and when I complained by email to customer service they made sure the word estimate was written in bold in their response.shadow will change your activation date whenever is convenient for them.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

More often than not it is accurate, but yes delays may happen. You have agreed to the possibilities of delays happening as well as it was in the ToS.

wait I ordered my shadow boost in january2021 , you're going to tell me that I'm really going to have to wait until december 2021 to use it when in addition I wanted the upgrade? some guys who ordered it last month got it in an hour. what's the point of firing all their employees????

No, because if I'm really going to receive it in December 2021, I'm going to cancel my subscription and I'm going to buy a ps5 or a stadia because it's abusive.