Solved

AMS Storage

• 4 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

Well, the games getting bigger and bigger so storage that i have i have a lot of probleems with.

I am waiting now +6 months to order addon storage. Still no need storage space for AMS datacentre.

icon

Best answer by Lily 5 June 2020, 13:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

They will add extra storage to Ams soon, you just have to be patient. And Im sure they will announce it when they finally introduce it!

Well, the games getting bigger and bigger so storage that i have i have a lot of probleems with.

I am waiting now +6 months to order addon storage. Still no need storage space for AMS datacentre.

I am in the same boat as you..still waiting for it. Otherwise, the service is amazing. Now I regret that I didn’t chose the Paris datacenter but you never know.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hang tight guys. The storage will be on the way soon. Looks like things are calming down here in the US. Was able to get my storage immediately.   

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hang tight guys. The storage will be on the way soon. Looks like things are calming down here in the US. Was able to get my storage immediately.   

Haha, yeah. Thankfully.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Snok  you got storage immediately ? I bet you are not on New York datacenters… I have been trying for weeks and still shows sold out. I am stuck now cause I play Warzone and RDR2 and they can’t live together on a 256Gb storage since Warzone update this morning...