Solved

Billed, but no acceess

• 28 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi, I have been billed for the first month, but I do not have access. I received an email stating my account will not be ready until Sept. I am fine with that, but its not making sense that I will be billed for time I am unable to use the service. If I am unable to use the service until sometime in Sept,  it appears I will be billed for 2-3 months of service before the service is ready for me to use.

Please clarify further about advance billing.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Lily 28 July 2020, 09:29

View original

6 replies

Badge

Thanks for explaining how billing works for pre-orders.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

You pay once and wait until you have used up your month after getting activated, then you will be billed again. This is  how all preorders are.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

No problem) ^^

No problem) ^^

I pre ordered shadow when I did the website said I would be billed once my shadow is ready in November for some reason it billed it early when in was not supposed too I requested a refund because it billed it early but it'll take 5 to 10 days is there a way I can contact an agent and get my money back I don't know why shadow is taking my money with out no consent our tell me before taking my money

@David Figueroa Just to clarify, your initial payment serves to hold your place in our activation queue.  Once your Shadow’s been activated, that payment will go to your first month of Shadow, meaning that you won’t be losing any paid billing time. 

If you’ve requested a refund through your account page, it’s highly likely that you’ve also cancelled your subscription and lost your place in line.

You pay once and wait until you have used up your month after getting activated, then you will be billed again. This is  how all preorders are.

If I understand you your answer I was billed but once the service is ready for me in Dec I will be rebilled on the first of the year?