• 24 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, A dispute has been filed towards Shadow on my main payment method (my mother manages billing) and I wouldn’t want her to go through all that effort in less than 4 days (amnt of time before deactivation) and I have been wondering if I could just switch payment methods (someone other than proto man respond)


Best answer by Anonymous 26 March 2021, 01:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @stepbrorye,
You can change your payment method on your account page. 

Hi Stepbrorye, if Phobos’ suggestion does not work, you will need to continue working with our support team to resolve this issue.  Since this is a community forum, we are unable to assist with billing issues.