Solved

Can I choose my datacenter?

• 29 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I subscribed to Shadow to play games. I should be delivered in August (so, maybe October).

I see that there is multiple locations for the datacenters.

How can I choose to host my Shadow on the nearest datacenter to have the best ping / bandwidth?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by unsightedmetal6 31 August 2020, 23:09

View original

3 replies

If you’ve already subscribed, you cannot change your datacenter location. This is because your Shadow PC, when activated, is only in one datacenter and at the moment cannot be moved to another datacenter.

If you chose your correct location when subscribing to Shadow, you should have the best ping available in your area.

If you chose your correct location when subscribing to Shadow, you should have the best ping available in your area.

I don’t remember having a choice of location when I suscribed to Shadow (but it was months ago, my memory is not so good).

I hope I made the good choice.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I don’t remember having a choice of location when I suscribed to Shadow (but it was months ago, my memory is not so good).

I hope I made the good choice.

i think this is only available for US user, as i have been atributed the Paris (EU) dc automatically as well but could choose my us one ..