Solved

Can't contact support, activation overdue.

• 7 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey, having some issues with my Shadow account. I bought boost ( Paris datacenter ) on April 11th and it shows me the estimated activation date - July 2020th. Currently it is August already and I have not recieved any notifications in my e-mail about a delay or whatsover. I’ve tried to contact support two times through the account “Support” tab and it displays that my message has been sent without giving me a ticket ID and I haven’t recieved a reply in over a week. So I’m trying to find some support here, cheers.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 3 September 2020, 19:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Wow I am 7th June and had a delay email to October truly disgusted by this company totally crap with communication

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey, having some issues with my Shadow account. I bought boost ( Paris datacenter ) on April 11th and it shows me the estimated activation date - July 2020th. Currently it is August already and I have not recieved any notifications in my e-mail about a delay or whatsover. I’ve tried to contact support two times through the account “Support” tab and it displays that my message has been sent without giving me a ticket ID and I haven’t recieved a reply in over a week. So I’m trying to find some support here, cheers.

You cant try messaging Greta on the forum here. 

Hi Curour, if you’re still experiencing this issue, please send me a DM so we can get this sorted for you :)