Question

Date next payment taken

• 16 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I was thrilled to get my activation 5 months sooner than I was expecting, but 2 problems have arisen -

1st - The next payment date is due on the 27th of the month, this is a problem for me as traditionally by the 27th I wont have the funds in my account to pay for the service. I would like my payment date to be earlier in the month, preferrably the 2nd or 3rd to ensure there are no payment issues between us.

2nd - I use Shadow for sim racing with a g920 steering wheel. for the past week I have had problems with usb forwarding and ultimatly it’s meant I have had no purpose to use the account. This issue is still ongoing and if not fixed soon, I may be forced to cancel my subscription (This is something I do NOT want to do as I will have to sell my steering wheel too as I don’t have a machine which can run games).

Because of these reasons I was wondering if you would be able to provide me with a new payment date of 2nd or 3rd October and then remain at this date for the following months going forward. 

Many Thanks

Markie1611

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey @Markie1611 
You can create a support ticket via your account page → Support and ask for a move of your billing date. The USB Forwarding issue is well-known by now and no fix has been deployed for now, therefore you can add this in the support ticket, in addition to your request to change the billing date. Sorry that you are experiencing these problems, but we sadly can’t assist you here. Good luck.

Hey @Markie1611 
You can create a support ticket via your account page → Support and ask for a move of your billing date. The USB Forwarding issue is well-known by now and no fix has been deployed for now, therefore you can add this in the support ticket, in addition to your request to change the billing date. Sorry that you are experiencing these problems, but we sadly can’t assist you here. Good luck.

Hi Phobos, can you please message me back thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi  @Jon 

I’m sorry. I don’t check my private messages. If you feel like you want to share something with the community or ask questions you can feel free to create a topic on this forum. If it is something you want to discuss privately you can message me on discord. I am on every official Shadow discord (Phobos#4444).