Solved

Getting charged for services that I currently dont have access to

• 1 June 2020
  • 3 replies

As header mentions I have been charged, but nothing is listed on my account. No active subscription, just the same layout for buying the subscriptions as if I had never made an order. Checking my bank statement however it did go through. 

When can I expect to be activated ? Does it mean I'm currently in the queue if I have been charged ? 

Thanks to whoever takes the time to respond.

icon

Best answer by Luc from Shadow 1 June 2020, 16:52

View original

3 replies

Badge

Same here. I spoke to the support and was told not to worry about it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @gauzymusic & @TheLastSnip3r

First off, welcome to #TeamShadow! 

The first month of your selected new Shadow offer will be automatically debited when you place your order. However, don't worry, you will not be charged anything additional while you wait. This payment will be used for your first monthly payment, once your Shadow is activated. Your second monthly payment will be debited one month after the activation of your account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @gauzymusic & @TheLastSnip3r

First off, welcome to #TeamShadow! 

The first month of your selected new Shadow offer will be automatically debited when you place your order. However, don't worry, you will not be charged anything additional while you wait. This payment will be used for your first monthly payment, once your Shadow is activated. Your second monthly payment will be debited one month after the activation of your account.

This