Solved

Help

• 27 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Why can't I leave shadow, I have waited for a year for that one year for the subscription to run out, but when I try to cancel I just see that it has put me in a new one, I had someone from your team that would cancel it, but nothing has happened, please help

icon

Best answer by AdamCF 27 May 2020, 21:41

Why can't I leave shadow, I have waited for a year for that one year for the subscription to run out, but when I try to cancel I just see that it has put me in a new one, I had someone from your team that would cancel it, but nothing has happened, please help

Contact the support team about it. As long as it’s been less than 14 days, they should be able to do something about it. Don’t worry.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Contact the support team about it. As long as it’s been less than 14 days, they should be able to do something about it. Don’t worry.