Solved

How come I've signed up for every notification about the new tiers, yet haven't received a SINGLE one?

• 2 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

?? 

icon

Best answer by cyberpunk2O77 7 December 2020, 23:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge

Hey, you will receive notification after the tiers start rolling out in your server area, the date of rollout is different depending on which server you use

Here is more information and you will receive an email any time depending on where you are in the que

Badge

Hey, you will receive notification after the tiers start rolling out in your server area, the date of rollout is different depending on which server you use

Here is more information and you will receive an email any time depending on where you are in the que

ok thanks, im on chicago, so im asuming right at midnight? or just some random time , which is gonna be an absolute nightmare for everyone..

Shadow infinite rolled out in my area yesterday.  It was only available for a few hours before the allotted quantity was sold.for the day.  At 10 am local I kept refreshing my subscription and it allowed me to get it.  Keep an eye on notifications and be prepared to order quickly