Solved

how long is the wait usally

• 2 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

I’m in the discord and I know that people won’t get their shadow pc until June 15 and after that, but I pre-ordered mine today and I’m wondering how long would it take for an activation, I’m not trying to rush thing, I would just like an estimated answer

icon

Best answer by Hascrack 2 June 2020, 04:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

For California activations for people who ordered on or before 5/25/2020 have been delayed until the week of 6/15/2020. For anyone who ordered after that activation should occur before the end of June (some time between 6/15/2020 and 6/25/2020). This is only an estimate though and is subject to many factors outside of Shadow’s control.

Badge

For California activations for people who ordered on or before 5/25/2020 have been delayed until the week of 6/15/2020. For anyone who ordered after that activation should occur before the end of June (some time between 6/15/2020 and 6/25/2020). This is only an estimate though and is subject to many factors outside of Shadow’s control.

Thank you for the estimated date, all these people in discord are just saying #activation-staus

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Please search the forum using the search bar so we don't repeat postings.

Also:

Hi, I purchased a subscription today and it has gave me an activation for 6 months time, I was just wondering if that is the time it takes or do they just give you a forward time frame but usually a lot quicker than that?