Solved

i just payed and i didnt get recoved account

• 30 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

how do i fix that i payed the money if off my bank but my account is still not back

icon

Best answer by Lily 4 June 2020, 12:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

how do i fix that i payed the money if off my bank but my account is still not back

same problem

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

same problem

When was your bill due? 

same problem

When was your bill due? 

now it been 4 days but i tried the second it was due and it didn't work it just took my money and didnt active 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

same problem

When was your bill due? 

now it been 4 days but i tried the second it was due and it didn't work it just took my money and didnt active 

Wait so, did you just buy Shadow? Are you a resub? Or are you paying the bill late on your due date? 

Badge

same problem

When was your bill due? 

Wait so, did you just buy Shadow? Are you a resub? Or are you paying the bill late on your due date? 

icecubes how did you pay? bcs if you paid with ideal pls contact ideal about it

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

same problem

When was your bill due? 

You can try paying with paypal!