Solved

please check and advise?

• 3 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hey, hey all gamers. I just wanted to chyeck in and ask if all is going well on my order. When I logged on the site to check if the subscription money is being paid via my bank, I came up with this payment with no other information.   18 October 2020 £14.99  That I can tell, no other payments were made for the service and I’m wondering if that will affect me getting the service. On the invoice it states that the service will be activated in March of 2021, but I’m not sure. Can anyone check and advise please? 

{Shadow Boost

One month subscription

£14.99/month

Ordered on

19 October 2020

Available on March 2021} 

icon

Best answer by ZacharyTS 3 December 2020, 16:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Your next invoice will be 1 month after your shadow gets activated. That first charge is essentially holding your spot in line/prepaying for your first month of shadow. It wouldn’t make sense to pay monthly for a service that you don’t have access to yet. Also, for the latest activation updates, you should check out this forum thread.

Your next invoice will be 1 month after your shadow gets activated. That first charge is essentially holding your spot in line/prepaying for your first month of shadow. It wouldn’t make sense to pay monthly for a service that you don’t have access to yet. Also, for the latest activation updates, you should check out this forum thread.

Thanks, brother. Game on. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks, brother. Game on. 

No problem! (Also please mark my response as the answer)