Solved

Returning customer but i get an “already pre-ordered” error

• 29 June 2020
  • 4 replies

I have used shadow in the past heavily, But I stopped for a few months recently after building my own PC. I’m about to go on some trips, so id like to reactivate/re-order whatever you want to call it. When I try to checkout, it says I have “already pre-ordered”. Not sure what the issue is, maybe since I’m returning and had a subscription in the past? 
Whatever the case is, I’d love to reactivate shadow asap so please let me know what I can do!

icon

Best answer by Gaijin 29 June 2020, 19:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

i dont think you can “reactivate”. you’ll have to pre-order which is going back into the queue and wait till it is your turn to be activated.

you might have to create a new account though. the good thing is you can use a buddy invite again to get your first month cheaper

I’m fine with rejoining the queue, just seems silly that I’ll have to make a new account. Oh well, thanks anyway!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I’m fine with rejoining the queue, just seems silly that I’ll have to make a new account. Oh well, thanks anyway!

you can try support. not sure if its intentional or just a bug. i had to delete my secondary expired account and signup again

Userlevel 1

you can try support. not sure if its intentional or just a bug. i had to delete my secondary expired account and signup again

did you say try support??? youll get back “sorry for delay, go to website to get your answer” just a bot message every time haha