Solved

Shadow Activation

• 15 August 2020
  • 4 replies

I have a question, If I got ordered my shadow boost on July 4th, does that mean I will get it at the end of September, early September, or near the end of August?

icon

Best answer by Yasiji 17 August 2020, 16:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Ok, according to the most recent post, it looks like my shadow will be activated NY August 30th or maybe even on the 24th(as NY had a 10-day activation once), hopefully I get it soon. This delay is really annoying, though I understand the reason(Covid-19). Wish me luck!

Userlevel 2

Yep same I ordered July 4th. Ain’t got shit since except an email that said it was pushed back. Pretty sure I’m just gonna cancel and just buy a PC. Didn’t wanna spend the $ and ordered this cuz a friend told me it was great. Another friend said it only took 3 weeks. Here I am a whole months and a half later and still ain’t got no shadow. Very disappointed in this service to say the least 

Due to COVID 19 a lot of people got their activation delayed by a month or 2 and we are still waiting for ours too i suggest to follow their weekly update to have the latest news.

as they said in their last week update :

NEW YORK:

Activations this week:

June 10th - June 16th

If pre-order date is between June 16th - July 22nd:

Activation by end of September 2020 (delayed from August 2020)

If pre-order date is between July 22nd - July 29th:
Activation by end of September 2020

If pre-order date is between July 29th - July 30th:
Activation by end of October 2020

If pre-order date is July 30th or later:
Activation by end of November 2020

that means that your order will be ready by the end of September 2020 !!

Userlevel 2

I have a question, If I got ordered my shadow boost on July 4th, does that mean I will get it at the end of September, early September, or near the end of August?

as they said in their last week update :

NEW YORK:

Activations this week:

June 10th - June 16th

If pre-order date is between June 16th - July 22nd:

Activation by end of September 2020 (delayed from August 2020)

If pre-order date is between July 22nd - July 29th:
Activation by end of September 2020

If pre-order date is between July 29th - July 30th:
Activation by end of October 2020

If pre-order date is July 30th or later:
Activation by end of November 2020

that means that your order will be ready by the end of September 2020 !!

Yep same I ordered July 4th. Ain’t got shit since except an email that said it was pushed back. Pretty sure I’m just gonna cancel and just buy a PC. Didn’t wanna spend the $ and ordered this cuz a friend told me it was great. Another friend said it only took 3 weeks. Here I am a whole months and a half later and still ain’t got no shadow. Very disappointed in this service to say the least