Question

shadow activation was 29 july

• 24 August 2021
  • 6 replies

My shadow was supposed to activate on the 29th of July according to your website. I have not received any email and have been very patient. When can I play and I expect my subscription to only start at activation.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Yeah great but the date is in the past!!!! It has not been changed please fix thanks.

I was also July 29th. Ordered it March 10th. Was then told August 26th. I am now being told January 2022

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @Noam 

You signed up for a pre-order and have been provided with an estimated date. This estimated date may change, depending on many factors. People are being activated all the time and it is just a matter of a little more patience until you get your shadow access. For more questions about specific details on your specific matter feel free to create a support ticket from your account page. We can only provide general answers here.

Userlevel 1
Badge

They make me sick talm bout “little more patience” ITS BEEN MONTHS! y’all be so quick to take money tho!

Lol typical... I ordered in January hoping I could enjoy some games after university and before work. My expectations were to high...

lmao mine went from august 26th to december 31st