Solved

shadow infinte upgrade

• 20 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

why do I have to wait over a year for my upgrade april 2021 wtf is that all about when other people who ordered it after me has it already this is becoming a joke now

icon

Best answer by Lily 20 October 2020, 12:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

They lied to us already several times. First, you could preorder it in October 2019 and it was said to be released in February 2020...in February 2020 they said “oh sorry, we lied to you, we just had to collect preorders first to please investors...you will get it at end of summer 2020”...and then end of summer 2020 the next lie “oh sorry we can’t give it to you, due to corona, if everything goes well, beginning of 2021”

And no single update ever since. This is beyond ridiculous.

Corona delivery issues are gone for months already, if this would be the reason for the delay, there would have already been new users getting ultra/infinite for quite some time...but nothing.

Why are there no updates? How can new users get boost activations all the time(!) so apparently you do get new deliveries + have server farm access. The answer is easy: Because corona as a reason for the delay was and is bullshit.

I see 2021 coming, they still didn’t give us any single update and then come up with the next ridiculous lie.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

why do I have to wait over a year for my upgrade april 2021 wtf is that all about when other people who ordered it after me has it already this is becoming a joke now

A lot of various issues have unfortunately affected the availability for the higher tiers, hopefully, everything will go well in 2021 though.