Solved

Shadow says "starts on july 6th 2020.

• 6 July 2020
  • 7 replies

My Shadow says subscription starts July 6th 2020. I show Storage amount. My orders read (0) is there a delay of a day or two when I can start it? It shows under my subscription but I have not received an email.

If this question has been asked I couldn’t find it sorry :(

icon

Best answer by Lily 12 July 2020, 03:41

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@Signex At the main page of the forum.

Hey, if it's showing that the subscription is active and showing storage I would try and log into your shadow app. It may be the emails are pushed later for some reason.

I have and its not working. just says its being prepared.

If you have received an email that you are being activated then it should be up soon. Give it a day or two. 

also you can check the weekly activation post where the queue is at. 

Where can i find that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

My Shadow says subscription starts July 6th 2020. I show Storage amount. My orders read (0) is there a delay of a day or two when I can start it? It shows under my subscription but I have not received an email.

I have the exact same thing happening with my account starting this morning, when should I start to think something is wrong? Will be bill from when I can actually log in and use the system or from today?

Bill updates once it actually activates.

youll receive an email saying you have been activated

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have the exact same thing happening with my account starting this morning, when should I start to think something is wrong? Will be bill from when I can actually log in and use the system or from today?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey, if it's showing that the subscription is active and showing storage I would try and log into your shadow app. It may be the emails are pushed later for some reason.

If you have received an email that you are being activated then it should be up soon. Give it a day or two. 

also you can check the weekly activation post where the queue is at.