Solved

Transition from current yearly commitment to Shadow Boost annual commitment.

• 29 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

I took a one year shadow committment from July 12, 2019 which expires a year later on July 12 2020. I pre-ordered the Shadow Boost which launches on 25th July in my state.
What would happen in the 2 weeks in the middle?
Will I have to cancel my original commitment and start fresh in order to avoid risking going into another $25 per month annual plan or will I automatically be transferred to the new $12 plan?
I’d appreciate any help thanks :)

icon

Best answer by Lily 8 June 2020, 02:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

If I understand correctly, you are migrating from the old price to the newly reduced ones. On the shop page, did you select the annual or monthly plan? The times that are shown on the shop are for new customers subscribing. If you are already a shadow subscriber, you should be migrated to the lower prices within 24 hours. All that has changed between the Shadow plan from before and shadow boost is the price.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Uhm, you should just be able to switch over to the new boost prices now if you are already activated. Check your subscription page, you should have an option to “preorder” just click that and order boost, you will be migrated after your next bill. 

Badge

If I understand correctly, you are migrating from the old price to the newly reduced ones. On the shop page, did you select the annual or monthly plan? The times that are shown on the shop are for new customers subscribing. If you are already a shadow subscriber, you should be migrated to the lower prices within 24 hours. All that has changed between the Shadow plan from before and shadow boost is the price.

I had selected the annual plan back in 2019. So will I have to wait till July this year to get the reduced prices? My shadow boost says it’ll be available from July 2020.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

I had selected the annual plan back in 2019. So will I have to wait till July this year to get the reduced prices? My shadow boost says it’ll be available from July 2020.

You will be migrated onto the boost subscription after your next bill as there is nothing to activate. So please ignore that :sweat_smile: