Solved

upgrading midway?

• 27 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Are we at any point gonna be allowed to change the shadow we have through the middle of a year purchase. Like what I mean is I bought boost for a year and I have used it for about 4 months and I enjoyed what I got. I wanted to upgrade to ultra but I also don’t want to be paying for both at the same time so I wanted to know if it would be possible to change my boost into ultra even thought my year of boost is not finished?

icon

Best answer by ZacharyT6 27 May 2020, 18:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I actually asked support about this and they said that you can change your plan whenever you want, even if you are on an annual plan. When you switch plans, the price will change accordingly, and your data will be migrated over to the new configuration. That’s all I know.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I actually asked support about this and they said that you can change your plan whenever you want, even if you are on an annual plan. When you switch plans, the price will change accordingly, and your data will be migrated over to the new configuration. That’s all I know.

for real ? that’s so cool (this issue actually prevented me to buy the annual plan, like damn imagine i’m in the middle of a annual plan and infinite goes on sale..)