Solved

Waiting since November 1st, 2019 (Boost)

Badge

Hi all,

I really hope someone can help me here. I preordered a Shadow Boost on October 30th, 2019 together with a Ghost and additional storage (256 GB). I was charged for all three at the time. Since the Ghost and the additional storage did not show up on my preorder page and were not included in my order, support advised me to cancel my order and place a new one - which I did.

When ordering for the second time (on November 1st) it said on the order page that I had enough credit in my account and I was not charged again. All three products did now show up on my preorder page

A few days later, I got refunded 14,99€ on my CC.

And then I waited.

On March 12th, 2020 I contacted support. They told me that everything was fine with my order but could not give me an exact date. I waited again.

On April 17th I contacted support again. On May 8th they told me, that I will be activated with top priority. 20 days later, I’m still waiting …

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do?

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by RAZhkoh 29 May 2020, 00:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

well if your infos are correct in your profile, that’s most likely how they deal with it in europe lol

a lot of people from 2019 still havent got their shadow and dont quote me on this, saw it on a fb group about shadow, it seems to be more random than anything 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi all,

I really hope someone can help me here. I preordered a Shadow Boost on October 30th, 2019 together with a Ghost and additional storage (256 GB). I was charged for all three at the time. Since the Ghost and the additional storage did not show up on my preorder page and were not included in my order, support advised me to cancel my order and place a new one - which I did.

When ordering for the second time (on November 1st) it said on the order page that I had enough credit in my account and I was not charged again. All three products did now show up on my preorder page

A few days later, I got refunded 14,99€ on my CC.

And then I waited.

On March 12th, 2020 I contacted support. They told me that everything was fine with my order but could not give me an exact date. I waited again.

On April 17th I contacted support again. On May 8th they told me, that I will be activated with top priority. 20 days later, I’m still waiting …

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do?

Thanks for your help!

Yikes mate @AXTimWALD,

That is not normal to be honest,

I strongly suggest contacting support again, usually they will just say they are working on it but if you ask a few questions with a follow up email they might give you a more specific deadline. 

Best of luck to ya,

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

This is not normal whatsoever, you have to contact support and get activated asap. You might have been lost in one of those order voids some of the users have been lost in before. I hope everything works out!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @AXTimWALD,

Sorry to read that.

It looks like you’re one of the “exotic” case that we heard about on Shadow News since few weeks.
Most of them are now fixed & activated, but some of you are still waiting.
Six, one of the lead dev team, announced on the last french Shadow News that the remaining cases would be contacted by their teams to resolve this. You'll probably have more details in the next few days/weeks. :wink:

Badge

Hi all,

thank you for your replies. I think I will wait this week and then contact support again if nothing changes ...

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi all,

thank you for your replies. I think I will wait this week and then contact support again if nothing changes ...

Hopefully, everything works out!