Question

when is shadow tech preorder be completed?

• 8 October 2021
  • 1 reply

I just preorder my shadow tech account 3 days ago. I’m trying to contact shadow tech customer support which doesn’t exist I guess. I have read something on the google that said shadow tech won’t be accepting preorders until December 1st 2021? If that’s the case isn’t that considered scam or mislead customers? Shadow Tech has told be after paying preorder that my shadow tech will be available in 3 days. So now I’m confused on when will I have my shadow tech equipment. Will I ever have it? I have read some other reviews and some have even waited 6 months?! I do not want to wait 6 months after being told my shadow tech account will be available in 3 days. Does anyone know how to contact employees that work on customer support because I feel like I have been lied to. If anyone doesn’t have information to contact directly then it’s okay and I’ll just cancel my “preorder” hopefully I can request my refund. 

1 reply

Edit: Nevermind I got my activation started yesterday or today. I was a bit worried if shadow wasn’t going to do anything but they did do something. It’s working perfectly fine towards gaming. But the gaming stutters because it’s mostly my WiFi connection. I need to fix that. Everything else works perfect. I can even see 4K videos on YouTube using shadow in my iPhone 12 Pro Max. My iPhone doesn’t let me see 4K videos but shadow does and it’s awesome. Worth the money. I tried to delete the old topic but I couldn’t find a way so I just made this update.