Issue/Describe the bug
Local Refresh Rate No Longer Detected When Connecting - Have To Manually Set Refresh Rate Each Time I Connect
Mac - Big Sur 11.2
Mac Mini 2018 i7-8700B 32GB Ram
Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure (via Thunderbolt 3)
Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB
Steps to Reproduce:
- Using a monitor connected to eGPU via DisplayPort connection
- Monitor set to 5120x1440 120hz
- Connect to Shadow (h.265 enabled)
- Shadow correctly detects 5120x1440 resolution, but sets refresh to 60hz
- This worked correctly prior to the December update that added the network notifications.
- 120hz refresh rate still works correctly after manually changing it in the control panel.