Resolved

New Price Agreement page loads white

• 18 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

https://account.shadow.tech/new-price-agreement won’t load for me. So I can’t accept the agreement. Tried 3 browsers.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

I have the same problem as above. Does anyone know when this one will be fixed?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @noosher and @Citrinu

Thanks for reporting these bugs about getting a white screen while accepting the conditions or when updating your storage. 

We’ve alerted our web team regarding this bug and they are working on a resolution. Thanks for your logs, we will relay them to our team.

I have the same issue but the main problem is I have till the 22nd of June to accept that new offer and if I don’t I loose the Service since the Website loads white what am I supposed to do? Wait another 12 Months in a queue to get another Shadow when I could’ve just accepted a “Consent Form”. I contacted “Shadow Support” on the 17th of June and have had absolutely no response back.

Did you end up getting activated? 

Hello @noosher and @Citrinu

Thanks for reporting these bugs about getting a white screen while accepting the conditions or when updating your storage. 

We’ve alerted our web team regarding this bug and they are working on a resolution. Thanks for your logs, we will relay them to our team.

I have the same issue but the main problem is I have till the 22nd of June to accept that new offer and if I don’t I loose the Service since the Website loads white what am I supposed to do? Wait another 12 Months in a queue to get another Shadow when I could’ve just accepted a “Consent Form”. I contacted “Shadow Support” on the 17th of June and have had absolutely no response back.

Hello @noosher and @Citrinu

I’ve realised I’ve posted in the wrong thread, my issue is re: https://account.shadow.tech/storage-management

vm-boost-c12-gbp is the id that’s failing in the method passed.

vm-shadow-c1-gbp is the only vmPlan that’s inside the array it’s searching for where the exception is being thrown.

If in the debugger I set the vm plan to the only one available then skip past the storage plan check  I can get to the payment screen but it makes sure then I’m stuck in a loop.

I’ve seen that Sentry has probably hit the rate limit so either Shadow’s engineering team has got an alert for it or they aren’t going to probably fix it till next month/year tbh.

All I want to do is get more storage space and pay for it. :(

function o(e) {

return e === Cx ? a : e.startsWith("vm") ? function(e) {

var t, o, i = e.startsWith(Px) ? B.Legacy : null === (t = r.vmPlans.find((function(t) {

return t.id === e

}

))) || void 0 === t ? void 0 : t.type;

if (!i)

throw new Error("Id is not matching any known plan");

return (o = {},

Object(v.a)(o, B.Legacy, a),

Object(v.a)(o, B.Boost, n("ui.vmPlans.boost", "Shadow Boost")),

Object(v.a)(o, B.Ultra, n("ui.vmPlans.ultra", "Shadow Ultra")),

Object(v.a)(o, B.Infinite, n("ui.vmPlans.infinite", "Shadow Infinite")),

o)[i]

}(e) : e.includes("storage-1") ? n("section.storage.management.invoices.earlyBirdLabel", "First arrived prices") : e.includes("storage-c1") ? n("section.storage.management.invoices.additionalStorageLabel", {

defaultValue: "Additional storage {{ additionalStorageSize, storageUnit }}",

additionalStorageSize: Ax(e)

}) : void S.b("Could not match id (".concat(e, ") to a label template"))

}

I’m getting the same problem unfortunately.

I have a stacktrace from the webapp if it helps support:

Error: Id is not matching any known plan
at main.ee1f6460.chunk.js:1
at o (main.ee1f6460.chunk.js:1)
at Array.map (<anonymous>)
at Tx (main.ee1f6460.chunk.js:1)
at 2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1
at ue (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at e.track (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at b (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at c (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Ji (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at La (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Da (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Ia (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at bu (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at hs (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at ds (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at os (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at t.unstable_runWithPriority (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Go (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Xo (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Ko (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Zu (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at ga (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at c (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Generator._invoke (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at Generator.forEach.e.<computed> [as next] (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at r (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)
at u (2.d4b45fd4.chunk.js:1)