New

ROBLOX avatar editor doesn't work on Shadow

• 11 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

This bug is weird, because I can’t quite understand what is causing it or how it’s being caused.

So basically, on ROBLOX there is an avatar editor built into the website where you can edit what your character looks like. About a month ago I noticed that moving from area to area within the avatar editor would cause pages to not load all the way, and then when you switched again nothing would load at all. This bug confused both me and ROBLOX support, and then today I realized the issue with the help of my dad.

Shadow was the issue, for some reason, I don’t know why, but Shadow is causing the issue with ROBLOX’s website. The avatar editor works perfectly fine on my local PC, but for some odd reason that’s unexplainable to me, it doesn’t work on Shadow.

Anyone got any ideas on why this could be?

1 reply

Hello,

It appears that you did not follow the template, please follow the template so our team can investigate this issue.

• Describe the bug (required)

• Provide a detailed description of the bug

• Include screenshots if possible

• Describe the bug behavior VS. the expected behavior (what should happen if working properly)

• Steps to reproduce the bug (required)

• Provide explicit step-by-step actions to re-create the bug.

• Example:

• 1. Start Shadow

• 2. Plug in headset XXX

• 2. Open the Quick Menu an mic

• After these steps, does the bug occur 100% of the time? Or sometimes?

• Application/device, official or beta, and version number (required)

• Example: Windows official Launcher v4.14.19 Client v3.2.17

• Additional Context

• Provide any additional information here

• Include relevant logs, DxDiag or specs of your computer, connection speedtest results, additional screenshots or video, etc.

• The approximate date/time that you first started to notice the bug

• Any other relevant info that could be useful

We await your reply.