Rejected

Shadow doesn't properly account for the notch on some phones

• 27 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I used shadow on my Samsung Galaxy A32 5G phone, and that phone has a camera notch in the front of the screen, Shadow should account for this, by avoiding display on the edges, however it seems as though it fails to do this, It doesn’t hide the spots where the notch is by default, And it doesn’t look like it is an option anyways.

You must go to the settings app and change the resolution to something else, than back to your phone resolution, than you have to enable and disable the “Fill screen” option.

It causes many problems as some people may just instantly think the app is broken on their phone and may result in them giving the app a bad review.

It would be nice if this could be fixed, it would make it easier for those who have phones with oddly shaped displays.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hello @SkyLight Gaming 
Thanks for submitting a bug report. I noticed that you submitted your bug report without following the provided template. To keep the teams organized, please only submit bug reports if you follow the template. Unfortunately, I must close this request.

Thank you for understanding.