Issue/Describe the bug
Attempting to play Microsoft flight sim 2020 again on my Shadow but Shadows USB peripheral forwarding decided I wouldn't.
To be clear I tested multiple app versions (beta and normal) but always respected the steps noted in the 'to reproduce' section below. None of these versions allow me to use my USB joystick again.
the spinner keeps on going:
(normal) Launcher v4.22.9 Client v3.9.8
Beta Launcher v4.22.9 Client v3.9.7
Steps to Reproduce:
- Shadow is not booted up
- Starting the shadow (beta) app
- Uninstalling the Shadows USB peripheral drivers
- Uninstalling the Shadows (beta) app
- Rebooting my Mac
- Reinstalling the Shadow (beta) app
- Reinstalling Shadows USB peripheral drivers
- Connect my USB joystick
- Click on the connect button for the USB forwarding for my joystick
- On the (normal) Launcher v4.22.9 Client v3.9.8 the spinner keeps on turning and the checkbox mostly doesn't activate. Sometimes it does.
- On the Beta Launcher v4.22.9 Client v3.9.7
My logs : KPXKRT