- Describe the bug (required)
- Creeper World 4 on Steam has a stutter that seems to jerk roughly every 1 second when I stream using Shadow.
- If I start up the Shadow PC with my phone then stream the game using Steam then everything works perfectly. Unfortunately the Shadow shuts down after 30 min if I don’t keep tapping my phone.
- Other games on Steam work fine.
- I have a gigabit connection and get a pretty decent connection on the PC I’m trying to stream with.
- Steps to reproduce the bug (required)
- 1. Start shadow
- 2. Right click Steam icon in the system tray.
- 3. Select Creeper World 4 from the context menu.
- 4. On the main menu you can see the stutter.
- Note that it’s about once per second.
- 5. Start a mission and add a lot of units to the play field.
- Note that even with a lot going on in the game the stutter stays at once per second.
- Windows official Launcher v4.22.9 Client v3.9.8
- Additional Context
- My computer is a 12ish year old gaming PC, but it’s still kinda ok.
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin with OpenIdConnect
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.