Question

iPad Touch/Click Controls

• 3 September 2020
  • 0 replies

I’ve been loving my Shadow PC over the last few months. I’m also really excited about the continued updates for iPad compatibility that have allowed use of the smart keyboard and a bluetooth mouse. However, it’s not always convenient to use a mouse. I’ve been playing Total War: WARHAMMER II which makes use of “mouse-over” and “right click + drag” actions. I’ve tried messing with a few different things, but I can’t seem to get these actions to work. I’ve had milliseconds of hope where I will see what one would expect, but then it goes away without producing the desired result.

Ultimately, this isn’t a huge deal but, it would be amazing to be able to play a game like this from my iPad while relaxing on the couch or in bed (somewhere that isn’t conducive to using a mouse). I’ve searched the forums, reddit, etc but, so far I haven’t been able to find any advice or instructions that pertain to my specific situation.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar and if there are any known solutions?

For context, I am using an iPad Air 3rd gen v13.7 and the latest version of the Shadow PC app. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!