What accessories do we officially support?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

So you’re trying to connect your controller to your Shadow but can’t seem to figure out how? Here are some links to popular controllers we support, and how to connect them. 

We also have another post here that you might like! There are a ton of devices that can be supported by Shadow. For example, here are a few uncommon accessories that the community tested out and that worked: 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Controller, HOTAS, Thrustmaster T150, and even the iPega 9023 Gamepad! 

You can help others by posting about your favorite accessories or asking questions! Be sure to check out our ‘How to post’ topic in our “Getting Started” category.

10 replies

Badge

My 8BitDo SF30 Pro (running latest firmware) constantly vibrates when I'm connected over Bluetooth in xinput mode to my Shadow Ghost. Not sure why that's happening so I've reverted to using dinput but the triggers don't register in that mode. Anyone have any information or similar issues?

When using a Nimbus Steel Series controller on iOS/AppleTV, I run into the lack of a start-button on that controller. A lot of games detect it as an Xbox 360-controller and expect the start button to be there. This means I can't start those games.

Could you add a "soft” start-button to the client's menu screen in the iOS/tvOS client? Would be great  :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

i need to know how i can set up my racing wheel Trustmaster T300 

i have tried a lot of things and i cant get it to work

it will work but with no force feed back 

i have contacted support like 10 times and it was never working what they say 

can someone tell me how i need to set it up or if it is not a thing at all

Badge

i need to know how i can set up my racing wheel Trustmaster T300 

i have tried a lot of things and i cant get it to work

it will work but with no force feed back 

i have contacted support like 10 times and it was never working what they say 

can someone tell me how i need to set it up or if it is not a thing at all

Try the Beta client then switch on USB forwarding then when the client starts win+alt+o then select the device in usb forwarding. Just a guess but I get my X45 hotas working that way.

Hi everybody. 

New shadow user for 3 day’s. 

I got my fanatec CSL Elite steering wheel working perfectly by f=installing it first on my crappy windows laptop,then enable usb devices on the shadow hub. Installed the drivers and on my shadow, check the correct box in the shadow settings menu. I do however am wondering if this will work on a ghost as well?

Badge

Just want to warn everyone that as of today the new SteelSeries Nimbus+ controller is NOT supported by Shadow for macOS or iOS. That’s the new mfi controller from SteelSeries that came out a few days ago with clickable L and R sticks and more buttons and an included iPhone mount.

So far the best controller I have used for macOS and iOS has been the DS4, especially with the iOS beta and with the “compatibility mode” turned on. On macOS it even supports vibration!

Hope this helps someone.

Badge

When using a Nimbus Steel Series controller on iOS/AppleTV, I run into the lack of a start-button on that controller. A lot of games detect it as an Xbox 360-controller and expect the start button to be there. This means I can't start those games.

Could you add a "soft” start-button to the client's menu screen in the iOS/tvOS client? Would be great  :

Badge

When will Shadow support the new Steel Series Nimbus +? 

Hi,

My HOTAS Warthog are recognize by Shadow, I can redirected my Joystick and it’s recognize by the Windows on Shadow but the throotle cannot by mapped.

Do you have a solution or this driver are currently in dev ?

ty 

Badge

My Thrustmaster T16000 works great but is there anyway you can get my headset to work this is an area that shadow need to improve on greatly!!