We love hearing suggestions for features you want to use on Shadow!
We do our best to think of everything you may want to do on your Shadow, but sometimes, we need your imagination as well! With your help, we can prioritize our work based on what matters most to you, #TeamShadow!
So how does this work?
- Use the search bar to see if the feature you’re experiencing has been suggested.
- If so, upvote it and provide additional details that may help in the comments.
- If not, create and post a Feature Request here (follow the format below)
- We’ll monitor this channel and prioritize requests balancing severity, scope, and votes.
When posting, please follow this Bug Report format:
Copy and paste the template below and fill it out in your post:
- Describe the Feature (required)
- Provide a detailed description of the feature
- If possible, see if you can come up with a valid solution for implementation
- Any extra details you may want to put in specific to this feature.
- Additional Context
A few tips when posting
- Be sure to use the search feature to avoid duplicating a reported feature. Keeping the votes to one post will increase the post’s visibility.
- View the status tags. It’s possible that we’re already aware or actively working on this feature.
- Fill out all the required information above in the Feature Request when possible. A good report helps us better understand and investigate the possibility of implementing your request. Bad reports with missing info may not be accepted.
Status tags breakdown
- New: The feature was recently posted
- Under Review: The feature has our attention
- Backlog: The feature will be implemented, but is prioritized behind larger fixes or requests.
- In Progress: We’re actively working on this feature
- Implemented: The feature has now been implemented
- Blocked: The feature request will not be implemented.