How ranks work

• 20 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Collectibles are life. Pokemon cards, Pogs, comic books, beer caps, stamps, coins, cats… you name it! Because we are huge fans ourselves, we couldn’t create a forum without them. 

This is how ranks were created! 

They come in all shapes and colors and will contribute in making your profile magnificent and unique. We don’t want to spoil them all, but you can unlock some pretty dope ranks, such as:

• Traveler: this one, you can get easily. It’s for those who visit our forum and take the time to provide good quality answers voted by the community. 

• Leader: as the name suggests it, that one is an almighty rank to get. The final form. The supreme superior super powerful title. Yes, it’s the most honorific one of them all ! How to get it? Well, that is yet to be discovered… 

Last but not least, here are a few other topics that might interest you:

👉 The forum rules & guidelines

👉 How to post

👉 How badges work

7 replies

Badge

Wow I truly think this is a fantastic ideal,  it's also a easy way of getting things out that other shadow users might find important or even if it's not so important.  Its could be for someone who my need a quick answer. 

ID GO CRAZY WITH OUT MY SHADOW, LOL

PEACE

GRATEFULONE

Badge

Lol Pogs. I'm guessing you were in high school in the late 90s? Great info by the way, thank you.

Badge

Such a Great Idea. I am also loving the fact that you started a forum as I am an old forum dweller.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Lol Pogs. I'm guessing you were in high school in the late 90s? Great info by the way, thank you.

Hmm a bit later. I know my classics :smirk: And still have my collection :sweat_smile:

Glad to see that everyone is enjoying these ranks! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I mean its a cool idea its just like the Spotify Rock Star Program but the real question is,

What on earth are points and what do they do?

Badge

Cool; Ranks and Badges.

Nice way to encourage participation. 

Badge

This is wonderful!