How to post

• 20 May 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Bonus points for looking at the rules before posting anything. By doing this, you’re officially above 98.9% of humankind! 

Anyways, you were already special since you are part of #TeamShadow. 😏

But let’s stop the bragging and get to the explaining: how can you be the best contributor ever on this forum?  

When publishing a new topic: 

You will see 3 different buttons, which has, as you might have already guessed, 3 different purposes:

• 🤔 Questions: By clicking on this button, you will let other community members know you need help with… a question! Didn’t expect that one, huh? Once the “Question” button is chosen, others will be able to directly view it from the “Help Others” tab. 

• 🗨 Conversations: When you don’t need any help, but want to talk about a specific topic, use this option.  

• 💡 Ideas: Want to give us feedback, share your thoughts and offer new ideas? This is the place for you!  

In a general manner, see this forum as your safe haven. A place where you can share, recieve help from the community, chat, find gaming buddies, or even discuss with staff members! 

But before posting anything, we would like to invite you to read a few other topics to be fully prepared when jumping into our precious forum! 

👉The forum rules & guidelines

👉 How badges work

👉 How ranks work

Welcome to #TeamShadow 🚀!

8 replies

Badge
  • Who are you? Nelson
  • Where do you come from? Bronx, NY
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Gaming, zero latency
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Devil May Cry Series
  • What game did you last complete? Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
  • Favorite meme? ….. Hermit the frog
Badge
  • Who are you? Patrick
  • Where do you come from? United Kingdom
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Gaming, 3D Apps, Youtube.
  • What is your favorite game of all time? I Have many, have to choose Mass Effect 2
  • What game did you last complete? No games completed  yet...
  • Favorite meme? ….. ?
Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Who are you?marcus 
  • Where do you come from? England
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? Modding 
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Fallout 4
  • What game did you last complete? Cant remember 
  • Favorite meme? Cat memes 
Badge
  • Who are you? Tony
  • Where do you come from? Buffalo, NY
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? GAMING! For what I’m paying for my Shadow, compared to a decent gaming machine, I can play for years and still be ahead financially. Plus, it’s a full PC, not just a gaming service. Loving it!
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Most interesting to play, Skyrim. Played the longest. The Entropia Universe. Been playing on and off for over 15 years. 
  • What game did you last complete? Can’t focus on one long enough to finish. Probably one of the LEGO games. 
Badge
  • Who are you? Gavin
  • Where do you come from? Scotland
  • Why do you use shadow and what is your favourite thing about it? I have a sub par PC that struggles with everything but can run shadow whilst playing YouTube so I can actually run adobe premier/photoshop and watch the tutorials on my second screen..
  • What is your favourite game of all time? Star Wars Galaxies - I miss that game
  • What game did you last complete? Tracks the train set game on Xbox :joy:
  • Who are you? Dmitrii.
  • Where do you come from? Russia/Poland.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? First I was trying to use this bleeding edge technology by interest and curiosity as I haven’t played for 10-12 years. Now I am using it everyday as I don’t have a gaming rig or console. Shadow amazes me how well it works every day. 
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Duke Nukem 3D.
  • What game did you last complete? The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. 
  • Favorite meme? None.
  • Who are you? Krymbaltimore 
  • Where do you come from? U.S.
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favorite thing about it? I use shadow for vr gaming primarily and my favorite thing about it is that i can use it on all of my devices no matter where i am
  • What is your favorite game of all time? Sooo many. GTA maybe but maybe not
  • What game did you last complete? This is hard to remember. A lot of the games i played lately have so many side missions and i just gradually flow into other games without completing. With that said, maybe zelda on the switch.
  • Favorite meme? Not a big meme guy.
  • Who are you? Jeff
  • Where do you come from? Warrington, England
  • Why do you use Shadow and what is your favourite thing about it? I use it so I can stream better games than I can on my normal PC, in far better graphics and no lag issues over at twitch.tv/twhneo3466
  • What is your favourite game of all time? At the moment my favourite is 7 Days to Die
  • What game did you last complete? define complete lol
  • Favourite meme? ….. that last one I read…..