Disclaimer: This is not an actual bug report, just a sample.
Issue/Describe the bug
Mouse on Windows is too small while running very high resolutions
Alpha v. 5.0.3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Using a Monitor Higher Than 1080p (2.4k was tested)
- Launch Shadow in high resolutions on the local computer (scaling does not matter)
- Set Shadow resolution to same resolution as local computer (scaling can change to test out and reproduce, for my repro, I matched the resolutions)
- In windowed mode can easily see which mouse is causing issues by moving out of the Shadow window (Also happens on fullscreen.)
- I also tried upscaling Shadow screen resolution in Settings to 200% and mouse size did not change.