Solved

Can I play WoW on the iPad using bluetooth mouse and keyboard?

• 23 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Anybody having any success with the new iPad ios14 with respect to true mouse support?  I am embarking on a grand experiment to level a character from 1 to max level on WoW using my iPad.

One frustration is that Shadow currently does not have a persistent mouse cursor, preventing any mouseover function.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Gaijin 23 October 2020, 09:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Anybody having any success with the new iPad ios14 with respect to true mouse support?  I am embarking on a grand experiment to level a character from 1 to max level on WoW using my iPad.

One frustration is that Shadow currently does not have a persistent mouse cursor, preventing any mouseover function.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @superwaddle, the latest testflight version of the shadow streamer 3.2 (access the testflight invite link through your account page in the applications > beta section) introduces the locked mouse state.

The store version already supports keyboards, the current testflight version introduces the locked mouse state which will provide you the windows experience you know from desktops.

The current preview has bugs and not all bluetooth mice are supported but the developer is taking all the feedback, bug reports either through testflight or the official discord.