Question

COD SEASON6

• 30 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

I New extra storage because i cant even download cod because it is 240gb and shadow has 224 gb and i did a fresh start and still not enough.

5 replies

same but i doubt they are coming up with anything soon to help with storage

Badge

IDK why they take so much time to add it 250 gb is only 30 dollars

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

IDK why they take so much time to add it 250 gb is only 30 dollars

Supply issues, just sit tight and wait it out till they get more storage. 

Same here. It took me weeks to get this shadow pc, and I wanted a higher tier one. I’ve been waiting a month for one of those. I’ve also wanted extra storage So I’ve been waiting on that as well. Tried getting the shadow ghost but that is unavailable too. It’s becoming more of a problem and headache having this than not. I clicked on the discord link to try and see what’s going on there, but the link didn’t work. Honestly if they don’t do something soon then I’m cutting off the subscription. I can’t even use the damn thing the way I want to. 

Badge

Good luck with that bro right now i cant even get into my shadow cause everytime i start it it gives me an error and they cant even solve it and my storage is full cause i installed modern warfare and i cant download drivers and i buy the battle pass of cod and now i cant even play and they said they will put storage in a few months and season is only 56 days so i wasted my money because of them now i had to go back to geforce now cause i cant even launch my shadow