Cool Things You've Made on Shadow

• 3 May 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

What has Shadow allowed you to accomplish? 

Please feel free to share your creation and success on our forum. It doesn’t have to be anything recent, just things you are proud of.  As a reminder, please remember to follow our rules when posting. Similar to our Discord, no NSFW content or links.

There’s no restriction on what you can share, as it can be anything from Adobe Photoshop creations to amazing Minecraft designs.

We want to see what you have created ever since you’ve become a part of #TeamShadow!

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey, I love Fallout 4 and the settlement building part especially. Wanting to get into modding i needed somthing reliable to help and shadow was that exact thing. Now I can play using tons of mods and also get to create my own. 😁

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hey, I love Fallout 4 and the settlement building part especially. Wanting to get into modding i needed somthing reliable to help and shadow was that exact thing. Now I can play using tons of mods and also get to create my own. 😁

Nice!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

What has Shadow allowed you to accomplish? 

Please feel free to share your creation and success on our forum. It doesn’t have to be anything recent, just things you are proud of.  As a reminder, please remember to follow our rules when posting. Similar to our Discord, no NSFW content or links.

There’s no restriction on what you can share, as it can be anything from Adobe Photoshop creations to amazing Minecraft designs.

We want to see what you have created ever since you’ve become a part of #TeamShadow!

A lot of minecraft factories and a lot of factorio factories. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Not exactly gaming related but i rendered this scene and the animations of my Octocube mostly with the help of my Shadow instance. It´s for a fully audio responsive wallpaper in Wallpaper Engine and bounces to any beat you feed your windows system with. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Not exactly gaming related but i rendered this scene and the animations of my Octocube mostly with the help of my Shadow instance. It´s for a fully audio responsive wallpaper in Wallpaper Engine and bounces to any beat you feed your windows system with. :sunglasses:

Okay. That’s wicked cool.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks ^^

Man, that was fun putting all the parts together but I would strongly advice you watch the Octocube in motion.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1973237111

There is also a YouTube video for preview purposes in case someone doesn’t own Wallpaper Engine. There are many more examples in my Workshop where Shadow helped to give my render times a boost. :heart_eyes:

Feel free to look around.:sunglasses:

Minecraft Anyone?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

#TeamShadow 👊🏾

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

2nd Round of Bless Unleashed PC