Question

Flight Simulator using Logitech Joystick, USB is enabled, unable to detect?

• 19 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I’m unable to the MSFS2020 to detect my Logitech Force 3D Pro, running a Win10 system on a great machine, but on the Shadow install, it does not detect the joystick. I do have the settings in the Launcher set to send through the USB devices, and it did load drivers when turned on. Have no clue how to proceed further. Thanks?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

When you select the device in the USB menu does it pass through? Are you able to see it in windows?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

What is your Ping? I have the same problem with my Corsair keyboard and mouse, turns out it’s down to my ping hovering around the 35ms mark. 

Different piece of equipment (Thrustmaster T.16000M)  but in order to work am using VirtualHere for MSFS to detect the joystick. When Shadow detects the equipment, it thinks it’s an Xbox type controller but works fine if I activate VirtualHere first before starting the Flight Simulator program.  

@ds10707 thanks for the info. I have the same issue. ticking the usb feedthrough on the shadow client won´t do the job. Can you share more details on the virtual here and how it works for you ?

I tried to implement a logitech extreme 3d pro

Thanks a lot in advance !