Solved

I am new to shadow, and I am extremely exited for my activation date, which is January 21st. I do have a question though.

• 31 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everybody! This is my first post on the forum. I am extremely excited for my January activation date.

I purchased shadow to deal with the extremely laggy laptop, but it is way past sufficient for use with shadow.

My question is, I planned on Playing warzone on it too, but from some streamers I have watch that have done a review on shadow, the latency of the mouse(I mean the reaction time of the mouse) was pretty big. I was wondering if it will happen to me. If not, I will still choose shadow and I will just play simulation games that don’t require much mouse latency. I have a xbox to play that anyway.

icon

Best answer by BattlebornDJ 6 January 2021, 16:32

I'd find out what version of the Client they are using.

Beta v. Live and what Date

Also, I wouldn't ever Max out the Settings on any System for any reason and different Rig Setups with Mouse Sensitivity being "Streamed" while Streaming (ESPECIALLY on Facebook, Twitch etc) Shadow still uses Resources.

As far as Warzone itself,

I literally suck at those games but I tried downloading on BETA Shadow anyway and I didn't have a problem... Again, I do not spend time on this game so you might encounter a few annoying "instances" while Shadow is ironed out.

It's a Virtual Machine.  Unless I build it myself, and I have, my Vote is Shadow.

👊🏾

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I'd find out what version of the Client they are using.

Beta v. Live and what Date

Also, I wouldn't ever Max out the Settings on any System for any reason and different Rig Setups with Mouse Sensitivity being "Streamed" while Streaming (ESPECIALLY on Facebook, Twitch etc) Shadow still uses Resources.

As far as Warzone itself,

I literally suck at those games but I tried downloading on BETA Shadow anyway and I didn't have a problem... Again, I do not spend time on this game so you might encounter a few annoying "instances" while Shadow is ironed out.

It's a Virtual Machine.  Unless I build it myself, and I have, my Vote is Shadow.

👊🏾