Solved

Is that against the ToS?

• 7 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

So i got a question. Is it against the ToS to run a Game Bot like GNBots to play games for me on my smartphone?

I know its against the ToS preventing the afk kick out of shadow, but when i run it like that with macro inputs and turn shadow off when im sleeping so its just running when im watching a movie or something like that. i would run it on my PC but its to bad actually and my movies are lagging when im doing it :/ 

icon

Best answer by Phobos 8 April 2021, 02:46

Hey @Shinaii,
it is against the terms of service to violate others terms of service with shadow. Creating input to keep the shadow alive is against terms of service aswell, but as long as your are actively using it you can do whatever you want. Taking a shower and let the AI produce input so your shadow doesn’t shut down is not allowed. If you have any future problems with that you should contact support.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hey @Shinaii,
it is against the terms of service to violate others terms of service with shadow. Creating input to keep the shadow alive is against terms of service aswell, but as long as your are actively using it you can do whatever you want. Taking a shower and let the AI produce input so your shadow doesn’t shut down is not allowed. If you have any future problems with that you should contact support.