just saying whats good im new on here

• 18 January 2021
  • 7 replies

just saying what's good

7 replies

Me too!  Nice to meet you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello Hello!!! Welcome to #TeamShadow. I’m excited to have you here!

What games do you play or hope to play on Shadow?

Userlevel 1

just saying what's good

Hey Whats happening! Welcome to Shadow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What’s good! \o/ 

I’ve been playing American Truck Simulator, Final Fantasy 14, Valheim.  Tried Microsoft Flight Simulator (newest) and it worked initially, but now it has been crashing.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I’ve been playing American Truck Simulator, Final Fantasy 14, Valheim.  Tried Microsoft Flight Simulator (newest) and it worked initially, but now it has been crashing.  

Valheim looks fun! It seems pretty popular recently. Reminds me of 3D Minecraft, but you also get to fight enemies. 

Try updating your Nvidia drivers on Shadow. If you ever face any issues or have questions, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by submitting a ticket from your accounts page: https://account.shadow.tech/home/support

Valheim looks fun! It seems pretty popular recently. Reminds me of 3D Minecraft, but you also get to fight enemies. 

Try updating your Nvidia drivers on Shadow. If you ever face any issues or have questions, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by submitting a ticket from your accounts page: https://account.shadow.tech/home/support

Thank you so much.  I sure appreciate it!