Playstation DualSense Controller (PS5)

• 1 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello ☺️

I have a question about Playstation DualSense Controller,
It seems detected by my shadow ghost, but it doesn't works well when I use it on Steam on bluetooth,

So did you plan to work on that in the futur ? :)

Thanks ! 

Fabuu

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

mines work fine just like a ps4/xbox controller (cable too) 

Badge

Dualsense is apparently detected as it by Shadow,but actually the system treats it as it was a "limited"dualshock 4(neither touchpad nor gyro work) I hope Shadow support sorts out that fail in a short future

I have a support ticket open on this issue. Can confirm that PS5 controller is detected by Shadow, but presents without touchpad or gyro. It’s really a pain because some games map these buttons and don’t allow for them to be re-mapped. Death Stranding uses the touchpad buttons for Liking, and there’s no way to re-map.

I am playing Farcry 6 using a wired PS5 gamepad  on my shadow ghost or on my PC and it works well.

The game is recognized and adaptative trigger, touchpad to open map, vibration are working for me. However, the gamepad seems to be better recognized by the game when I plug the gamepad cable once the game is already running.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a support ticket open on this issue. Can confirm that PS5 controller is detected by Shadow, but presents without touchpad or gyro. It’s really a pain because some games map these buttons and don’t allow for them to be re-mapped. Death Stranding uses the touchpad buttons for Liking, and there’s no way to re-map.

Has this been resolved?

Userlevel 1
Badge

mines work fine just like a ps4/xbox controller (cable too) 

So then it doesn’t work “just fine” since it’s a PS5 controller.