Solved

shadow om chromebook

Badge

Anyone try shadow on chromebook. Would like to buy $200 chromebook so I can play wow in bed, but cant seem to find too much info on shadow working on chromebook. AnY help 

icon

Best answer by Lily 3 June 2020, 23:16

View original

4 replies

Badge

I have a Asus C434 and with the android app it’s not usable.  Flickering in screen and I am not even able to login in windows. 

Tried with different settings, but no differences.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Unfortunately, it is no officially supported so its a hit or miss. And if it does work you’ll be limited to using a controller as mouse support isnt very good. 

Badge

@Lily will there be an official app for chromebook? Can we request it some where?

Now I only use Shadow in a mac, on which it works flawlessly. But my main dayly driver is a Chromebook and it would be nice to use Shadow in that machine. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Lily will there be an official app for chromebook? Can we request it some where?

Now I only use Shadow in a mac, on which it works flawlessly. But my main dayly driver is a Chromebook and it would be nice to use Shadow in that machine. 

Possibly in the future, there would be, but I am pretty sure it is not at the top of their priority list atm.