• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Banished
  • Tropico 5
  • Witcher 3
  • Dota 2
  • Warcraft 3 Remastered
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It should be pointed out that while in theory any game can be played on Shadow, some games will not work for some reason, and those games' developer are unlikely to provide support for your Shadow. The example I have in mind is the remastered Assassin's Creed III. (And, apparently, it used to be the case for Odyssey as well).

On a positive note, and to add a couple of games to the ones being suggested, I've enjoyed the hell out of Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey on Shadow. Both thoroughly recommended.

Badge

I play pretty much any Blizzard game, WoW, SC2, WC3, all flawless also Destiny 2 looks great. Just a few more to the list. 

Badge
  • Life is Strange
  • The Escaper
  • Puzzles
Badge

Adding a few:

• Civilization VI
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Age of Empire II DE
Userlevel 2
Badge

Rocket League works great and the ping from Shadow’s NYC Datacenter to most of RL’s East Coast servers is around 7ms - 10ms

Badge

I started using Shadow to play Cities: Skylines! because my personal computer (just a work Macbook Pro) could barely keep up even on small cities. For a long time, I was considering building my own PC, but just couldn’t find the time. With Shadow, I was able to start gaming right away, crank up the settings, and actually enjoy the game!

Badge +1

We set up an IRacing Rig on Shadow with a ghost, Logitech steering wheel, 65” curved Samsung TV, and a Playseat. Works pretty darn well but we are having Audio issues with Headset and Microphone. Ghost does not seem to recognize headsets with Microphones built-in. 

Badge

Hi there ill throw in my opinions of what runs great,

• Witcher 2 ( the only thing that might make this awkward is in steam when you click the file from the quick launcher in Shadow on say a mobile phone, it goes to a desktop mode where the separate Witcher launcher opens and on a tiny screen can be awkward to click play again :D)
  • Dota 2 ( it had 6ms ping in your Paris servers in game  however this isn’t representative on the ping the player would feel as we are streaming the desktop itself)
  • Monster Hunter world
  • Apex legends
  • Dark souls 3
  • Terraria

Basically I have the thought that with a troubleshoot any game I throw at it will run even if the settings have to be lowered.

P.S. - I’m on the most basic shadow package and it runs most things at a high-Ultra detail at 1080p :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey!
I use a large majority Of Games On Shadow So Here’s Some I Know Work And Runs Well On The Lowest Possible Connection (5MBps)

• Rust
  • FiveM (GTA V Modification)
  • Uno - UPlay
  • Watch Dogs 1 & 2
  • Garry’s Mod
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops
  • SCP: Secret Laboratory
  • VR Chat
  • Wallpaper Engine
  • Portal 2

I Know this may not be a lot but I know there are many more that work of course!