What games do you play on Shadow?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This question was probably asked a few different times, however. This is something I wondered for a while, so I’d like to know, what games do you play the most and since there are some games that have problems running on the Shadow, what games have you had problems with so far?

I play a few different games, alternating between these every so often. I play Half Life: Alyx, Escape from Tarkov, Star Citizen, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Apex Legends, Beat Saber and a few others.

19 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I play pretty much anything. Stuff as simple as Prison Architect which you could probably run on a nokia 3310, to the newest COD games. 

Recently I’ve been playing Garry’s Mod, FiveM (A GTA5 mod), and COD MW 2019 a load.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I play pretty much anything. Stuff as simple as Prison Architect which you could probably run on a nokia 3310, to the newest COD games. 

Recently I’ve been playing Garry’s Mod, FiveM (A GTA5 mod), and COD MW 2019 a load.

I played FiveM a few times, however there were some weird issues with it, like weird lag spikes every now and than, I fixed it after a while. Did you have any problems with it at first or was it perfectly fine for you?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

as for now divinity original sin 2 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

This question was probably asked a few different times, however. This is something I wondered for a while, so I’d like to know, what games do you play the most and since there are some games that have problems running on the Shadow, what games have you had problems with so far?

I play a few different games, alternating between these every so often. I play Half Life: Alyx, Escape from Tarkov, Star Citizen, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Apex Legends, Beat Saber and a few others.

Minecraft, Halo MCC, basically any game I can.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Mostly Warzone. But also a damn lot of LoL, PC Building Simulator and Stardew Valley.

I use mine for vr through virtual desktop. Half life is intense.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I run high-end games on Shadow all the time and never ran into any problems. The only ones might be the storage limit but I also run Nvidia GeForce Now on top of Shadow so I never ran into any problems or lag spikes at all.

Badge +1

Mainly just mmo’s atm. Tree of Savior, FFXIV and DFO.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Cod mw, Soul calibur 6, Dead or alive 6, Mortal kombat 11, and a bunch of retro games through coinops.

Badge

Forza Horizon 4, but to be honest, I spend all my time watching youtube videos or working on my website!

How is the Star Citizen like? I’m very unsure if I should jump in it and try it or not, wonder if it is similar as Eve Online or Dual Universe game? 

Badge

Overwatch, Overwatch and Overwatch.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Witcher 3, Half Life Alyx, Mass Effect Andromeda, Dishonored 2, The Division 2, GTA 5.

No problems with any specific game yet, only that I’m not able to change gamma settings for most games. I had to download ReShade to actually be able to see anything in dark scenes in games.

Mainly just mmo’s atm. Tree of Savior, FFXIV and DFO.

How does FFXIV run for you? I get lag spikes even though my bandwidth tests 100+. Do you keep your nvidea card running or do you disable it?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Monster Hunter: World

Witcher 3

XCOM 2

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Using iPad to play 
Civilization 6 with touch controls

Red Dead Redemption through Stadia with a controller

Halo MCC through Steam and controller

waiting for full mouse support to play Total War: Three Kingdoms

Day of infamy 😍

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

At the moment I’m switching between, New World and Star Citizen.

snowrunner