Solved

What is the best configuration for play RDR2 with the QuadroP5000?

Badge +1

Hi, recently I bought the RDR2. The game looks amazing in my shadow, But I want to play in 1920x1080 with a frame rate of 60fps. Actually I'm playing with high settings and the frame rate is around 45fps. Any have suggestions to perform my FPS and don't downgrade so much the graphics?

icon

Best answer by TheTerk 29 May 2020, 19:28

View original

7 replies

Badge

Just try it... You have to find the best for you between graphics quality and performance 

Badge

I'm on the Boost package and manage about 50fps avg at 1440p (well, close enough to it). I'll post my settings in a bit! 

I'm on the Boost package and manage about 50fps avg at 1440p (well, close enough to it). I'll post my settings in a bit! 

I am interested as well. As I am planning to play on my Boost RDR2 with 3440x1440 resolution. I saw on some youtube channels that you can play with settings and get around 50-55 fps for this resolution. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

i tested RDR2 on Shadow and 1080p Balanced hits 60fps pretty consistently on Shadow. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

i tested RDR2 on Shadow and 1080p Balanced hits 60fps pretty consistently on Shadow. 

This ^^

Badge

I am interested as well. As I am planning to play on my Boost RDR2 with 3440x1440 resolution. I saw on some youtube channels that you can play with settings and get around 50-55 fps for this resolution. 

Hi, recently I bought the RDR2. The game looks amazing in my shadow, But I want to play in 1920x1080 with a frame rate of 60fps. Actually I'm playing with high settings and the frame rate is around 45fps. Any have suggestions to perform my FPS and don't downgrade so much the graphics?

Sorry for the slow reply. Here’s my settings at 1440p:

Two things:

Resolution scale should read ‘9/10 (x.0.900)’ - I changed it to 83.4% for a failed 4k test and forgot change it back for this screenshot.

Water physics at 0 - Honestly can’t see the difference when I move up the slider, so just kept it at the minimum.

Plus, a change in the NVIDIA control panel to improve visual clarity:

This averages just north of 50 in the open world and 60 while in camp. Bump this down to 1080 and I’d imagine you hit constant 60 just fine. Hope this helps.

Sorry for the slow reply. Here’s my settings at 1440p:

Two things:

Resolution scale should read ‘9/10 (x.0.900)’ - I changed it to 83.4% for a failed 4k test and forgot change it back for this screenshot.

Water physics at 0 - Honestly can’t see the difference when I move up the slider, so just kept it at the minimum.

Plus, a change in the NVIDIA control panel to improve visual clarity:

This averages just north of 50 in the open world and 60 while in camp. Bump this down to 1080 and I’d imagine you hit constant 60 just fine. Hope this helps.

Thank you ! Will give it a try.