Solved

shadow vr

• 5 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

is there any video of shadow vr of how it work becuse i am getting shadow for my oculus quest 2

icon

Best answer by FattyBones 7 May 2021, 04:27

View original

3 replies

I think shadow intentionally takes down videos that people post in the forums because of the alpha nature of the app. It is rapidly changing and I think they want to protect people from preconceived notions of how it works. That being said, this app is in alpha, meaning you probably shouldn't rely on it for a good gaming experience as it has and will continue to have known bugs that may interrupt your gameplay. If you're looking for a more stable experience, you should check out virtual desktop for now.

Badge

I think shadow intentionally takes down videos that people post in the forums because of the alpha nature of the app. It is rapidly changing and I think they want to protect people from preconceived notions of how it works. That being said, this app is in alpha, meaning you probably shouldn't rely on it for a good gaming experience as it has and will continue to have known bugs that may interrupt your gameplay. If you're looking for a more stable experience, you should check out virtual desktop for now.

Would air link work or only virtual desktop and would I be able to run any non steam vr games on the oculus 

Only virtual desktop as airlink only uses local connections. Virtual desktop uses steam VR's engine so normally you would be limited to steam VR however there is a plugin that lets you play occulus games.

https://forum.shadow.tech/vr-reporting-feature-requests-53/instead-of-steamvr-the-official-oculus-app-for-pc-1920