07/06 Weekly Post: Shadow Boost Activation Update

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

133 replies

I ordered on the first of July. All it tells me is that it will be activated in July 2020. I understand if you cannot give me an exact date but could I please get an estimate?

Userlevel 3

Amsterdam activates Pre-orders for May 23. Now is July 9th. When will I receive my Shadow owl if I have the order date on June 18th?

Has anyone on the Santa Clara (california) data center that's on here been activated yet? If so what's your pre-order date, i want to know the latest activation that has been done...  

I pre-ordered a day after you on the Santa Clara datacenter, June 27th, and I’m in the same boat as you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Still no updated information about higher tier activations? 

Userlevel 1

I pre-ordered on June 24th 2020 and I still haven't received SHADOW

You need to calm down, you’ve literally not even waited a month and you’re complaining. The 2nd month for my activation is coming up, it is frustrating to wait but the result of waiting is great.

You’re acting like your 5

It’s my first week on this account ya but I tried first in feb and waited a long ass time and never got activated. Then they advertise on their main home page “instant access in areas” I get that people have been waiting, I do, but take that shit of the fucking home screen then. That’s like ordering groceries online and going to pick them up and they say sorry we’ve had delays, and you say ok when can I get them and they say again “sorry we have delays” with no eta on when is good. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey #TeamShadow, adding a reply here for anyone that might be subscribed to the thread to let you know that there’s been an update to this post. Specifically: Paris, Chicago, New York, and Texas “Target by next activation update” sections have been update, as the team has been able to activate faster than initially projected.

Hey #TeamShadow, adding a reply here for anyone that might be subscribed to the thread to let you know that there’s been an update to this post. Specifically: Paris, Chicago, New York, and Texas “Target by next activation update” sections have been update, as the team has been able to activate faster than initially projected.

Is it possible to also add in the last activation date that has been activated on the next update?

Userlevel 1

Hey Ryan, my Shadow still hasn't been activated, and while I do have an open support ticket, it's been two days now and the activation team still hadn't responded to it.

Is there anything you could possibly do to facilitate getting my issue taken care of? If I'm not activated today, it'll be going on two weeks past when - by all your estimated - I should've been activated.

It's becoming particularly disappointing that such an obvious issue would be effectively ignored for this long.

If you don't recall, my preorder date was May 8th.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Nice to see you guys have picked up the pace!

Might be activated this week or next week, may 21st preorder date, new york datacenter! 

Cheers :) 

Userlevel 1

Hey Ryan, my Shadow still hasn't been activated, and while I do have an open support ticket, it's been two days now and the activation team still hadn't responded to it.

Is there anything you could possibly do to facilitate getting my issue taken care of? If I'm not activated today, it'll be going on two weeks past when - by all your estimated - I should've been activated.

It's becoming particularly disappointing that such an obvious issue would be effectively ignored for this long.

sounds like you got a step closer
My support ticket was closed two hours ago with the response of “It is not possible to have more details regarding your activation date.”

my preorder date was the first of April
EDIT: in Amsterdam

Userlevel 1

sounds like you got a step closer
My support ticket was closed two hours ago with the response of “It is not possible to have more details regarding your activation date.”

my preorder date was the first of April
EDIT: in Amsterdam

@RyanFromShadow, why exactly are you speeding up activations when you can't even answer support tickets for customers who subscribed months ago?

Userlevel 1

Excited about the new activation update on the activation update (lol) about Shadow picking up the pace! Thank you everyone at Shadow who’s working hard on making sure everyone has access to their virtual machines. #TeamShadow

What’s the latest preorder date that has been activated in the Santa Clara data base? Asking for a friend lol

Ordered July 8th 

I live in Nevada (Vegas), hope to get activated soon! Pretty excited! 

What’s the latest preorder date that has been activated in the Santa Clara data base? Asking for a friend lol

What's his pre-order date?

Not too sure, maybe a staff can confirm?

Nvm...

Nvm...

I meant I was asking around, but yes, I ordered 6/28 and considering they were on 6/26 on Monday, I assumed I would’ve been activated this week, but Monday is fine with me

Nvm...

I meant I was asking around, but yes, I ordered 6/28 and considering they were on 6/26 on Monday, I assumed I would’ve been activated this week, but Monday is fine with me

I pre-ordered July 8th….when do you think i’d be activated? 

Nvm...

Oh, i was just asking because i ordered june 26th santa clara data center and still haven't got activated .... so i would like to know the answer to your question aswell

Nvm...

Oh, i was just asking because i ordered june 26th santa clara data center and still haven't got activated .... so i would like to know the answer to your question aswell

Oh fr? Are you sure you haven’t been activated? Message me on discord so we can talk without spamming the forums, lol. kickfliplateshuv#2247

Can anyone confirm if this means that the date listed is the last date that has already been activated or if the date listed is the last date that will be activated by next monday? Please comment if you're 100% sure.

Target by next activation update:
Latest activation has June 26th pre-order date

I ordered on the first of July. All it tells me is that it will be activated in July 2020. I understand if you cannot give me an exact date but could I please get an estimate?

Have you gotten an answer for this? I’ve ordered on July 8th.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Quick question… I know the update says July 2020 for the Santa Clara activations but could you be more specific abt the dates…? 

I ordered mine on July 3rd and my friend said that his came in a matter of days so I was just wondering what the timeline would be like. 

i’ve been on and off with shadow cuz of money issues. it’s always taken me about 48 hours , but i know that a lot more people are coming back. so honestly no estimate, just some time this month

Hallo, kann mir jemand ungefähr sagen wann Shadow Boost aktiviert werden wird, wenn das Vorbestellungsdatum der 17.Juni war?!

Daniel167