08/17 Weekly Post: Shadow Boost Activation Update

• 17 August 2020
  • 60 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

60 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey folks, i pre ordered my shadow booster yesterday and i was given an activation of December for the Paris data centre!

Hey dude, welcome to the EU queue for Shadow.

Unfortunately, a 4 month wait on the Paris DC is pretty standard at the moment. I signed up in July and annoyingly, if I had done it like 3 days earlier, I would be activated in October instead of November 😟

I'm certain it's worth the wait!

I ordered on May 21st. I've been assigned to the Paris DC.

I've actually had shadow before for 3-4 months. It was great but at that time it was almost £30/pm and I was only using it occasionally. It was very good FWICR.

At £15/pm it's much more attractive. Should only be a few more weeks now .. can't wait!

Userlevel 1

Finally getting activated. Been waiting patiently for 2 months. 

Lucky. Paris is SLOW. Will be 4 months for me.

Me too

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just got my may order activated in the UK. Been straight out today and bought a nuc so I can play tomorrow 

Pre ordered today but im afraid im not the patient type especially if its gonna take 4 months. I hope its really worth the wait

I ordered on 17th of July (Amsterdam) so I should be activated next week right? 

Hey guys i need help so this is my first time buying this i ordered it on august 23 can someone tell me when the next activation days are am in california and i dont understand it

Hey guys i need help so this is my first time buying this i ordered it on august 23 can someone tell me when the next activation days are am in california and i dont understand it

So Since you belong to the california server and preordered after Aug 1st, they wont be able to activate your machine until end of september 2020 at the latest. Every week post on here to let people know which pre-order dates are being activated throughout the current week. For example if you were to have pre-ordered on July 28th and pertained to the california server, they would have activated your account the week of 8/17. I hope this helps

Userlevel 2
Badge

Waiting for shadow activation is like Guinness, good things come to those who wait.

My activation date isn't until February 2021 !! So 6 months at least, time flies however and it will be here before I know it. Have plenty to keep me occupied until then!

Userlevel 2

Hey Blade, can I get an ETA on the weekly update for the 24th of August? 

Thanks

EDIT - Nevermind, found it. 😁