10/19 Weekly Post: Shadow Boost Activation Update

• 19 October 2020
  • 23 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey #TeamShadow,

Welcome to this week’s activation update!

🥖 Tu es francophone ? Consulte la partie “PARIS” pour obtenir des infos sur les activations. ⚠ Les commentaires se font uniquement en anglais.

🇩🇪 Du bist deutschsprachig? Informationen über Aktivierungen für Deutschland findest du im Abschnitt "Amsterdam". ⚠ Bitte kommentiere hier nur auf Englisch.

This week activations are rolling along at a steady pace across all datacenters. Users purchasing in the Paris datacenter starting today will see activations in April 2021.

Thank you for your patience as you wait for your Shadow! While you wait for activation, we hope you take a moment to browse the forum to see what else the community is buzzing about. A good place to start is always with introducing yourself to #TeamShadow :)

As a reminder:
-We activate Monday through Thursday

-Beginning at 8am local time each day for each datacenter

Below is the activation information by datacenter. You can check which datacenter you belong to here

CHICAGO:

Activations this week:

Live - Within 24 hours

TEXAS:

Activations this week:
Live - Within 24 hours

NEW YORK:

Activations this week:

August 27th - September 3rd

If pre-order date is September 3rd - October 5th:

Activation by end of December 2020

If pre-order date is October 5th or later:

Activation by end of January 2021

SANTA CLARA:

Activations this week:
Live - Within 24 hours

PARIS:
🥖

Activations cette semaine :

13 juin - 20 juin

Date de précommande comprise entre 20 juin - 30 juillet :

Activation prévue d’ici fin novembre 2020 

Date de précommande comprise entre 30 juillet - 20 août :
Activation prévue d’ici fin décembre 2020
Date de précommande comprise entre 20 août  - 21 septembre :

Activation prévue d’ici fin février 2021

Date de précommande comprise entre 21 septembre - 19 octobre :

Activation prévue d’ici fin mars 2021

Date de précommande à partir du 19 octobre :

Activation prévue d’ici fin avril 2021

🇬🇧

Activations this week:

June 13th - June 20th

If pre-order is between June 20th - July 30th
Activation by end of November 2020

If pre-order date is between July 30th - August 20th:
If pre-order date is August 20th - September 21st:

Activation by end of February 2021

If pre-order date is September 21st - October 19th:

Activation by end of March 2021

If pre-order date is October 19th or later:

Activation by end of April 2021

AMSTERDAM:

🇩🇪

Aktivierungen diese Woche:

25. August - 31. August

Vorbestelldatum zwischen 31. August - 05. Oktober:

Voraussichtliche Aktivierung bis Ende Dezember 2020 

Vorbestelldatum ist der 5. Oktober oder später:
Voraussichtliche Aktivierung bis Ende Januar 2021 

🇬🇧

Activations this week:
August 25th - August 31st

If pre-order date is August 31st - October 5th:

If pre-order date is October 5th or later:

Activation by end of January 2021

To learn what “Activation” means and what it takes to activate your Shadow, check out this post:
https://forum.shadow.tech/activation-account-billing-31/activation-58

23 replies

Badge

Nice for new customers. But what about Ultra and Infinite upgrades? I’m waiting since months to be allowed to pay you more. :P

Nice still March for me. Hope it sooner but not holding my breath.

Nice for new customers. But what about Ultra and Infinite upgrades? I’m waiting since months to be allowed to pay you more. :P

it wont be ready until 2021 they said it on discord but they dont know when in 2021 i think

I have a problem, when i come in the category “my order”, my order no longer appears. I don’t know why. is there sanyone who knows ?

Userlevel 1

Day 101:  Checked Google Maps to see if Paris still exists, estimate now 142 days from order to activation.  Hope I’m still young enough to operate a keyboard when it activates.

Order Date: 12th July ‘20

Day 101:  Checked Google Maps to see if Paris still exists, estimate now 142 days from order to activation.  Hope I’m still young enough to operate a keyboard when it activates.

Order Date: 12th July ‘20

lol

how the hell Paris is on of the latest to get the upgraded configuration, we are in France, this is a French Technology. So Texas and Chicago are ready, you lucky guys,  but as a French born I need to wait until 2021.  Cowboys don’t need Upgrade to play Red dead, just get a horse….OMG

Well I guess I just have to wait but what a pain :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

how the hell Paris is on of the latest to get the upgraded configuration, we are in France, this is a French Technology. So Texas and Chicago are ready, you lucky guys,  but as a French born I need to wait until 2021.  Cowboys don’t need Upgrade to play Red dead, just get a horse….OMG

Well I guess I just have to wait but what a pain :)

What do you​ mean? Europe got the upgraded tiers first, well 10% of orders… All this information is for “Boost”​ the same hardware used in what was known as just “shadow” before the tiers introduced. 

i’ve been waiting for the last 23 hours, there’s one hour left until my 24 hr wait, I don’t know if I can keep waiting for I feel like I’m running out of breath, the air feels hot and I’m starting to lose the sense of how it felt to use a keyboard, I don’t know how much longer I can go on,

to whoever reading this I hope ur boost gets before the 24 hr mark,much love the zanytrax

i’m just playing bc i just preordered and still haven’t gotten it yet and 24 hrs should be right about now 

i’ve been waiting for the last 23 hours, there’s one hour left until my 24 hr wait, I don’t know if I can keep waiting for I feel like I’m running out of breath, the air feels hot and I’m starting to lose the sense of how it felt to use a keyboard, I don’t know how much longer I can go on,

to whoever reading this I hope ur boost gets before the 24 hr mark,much love the zanytrax

i’m just playing bc i just preordered and still haven’t gotten it yet and 24 hrs should be right about now 

Same.  Waiting patiently but after seeing the activation times for people in other countries I’m a little more patient now :)

Same.  Waiting patiently but after seeing the activation times for people in other countries I’m a little more patient now :)

It’s been over 48 hours for me :/

i wish to get early to switch my sub to ultra setting and i want to try this new Pc virtuel how we can play ▶️  :D 

Hey Shadow, I know you look at these… So, can you please just extend next weeks Amsterdam activations to 9th September ok just a lil’ more to do, don’t worry about all of the “we don’t have enough SSD”, i’ll make do just let’s make it happen. :D

Do you think that you can expand the activations Amsterdam?

It’s been over 48 hours for me :/

Have you guys gotten your shadow activated yet?

Just got my activation email:grinning: :tokyo_tower: :flag_ie: . Been waiting since June 24th

Bonjour, sérieux pourquoi aussi peu d'activation pour ce mois si, je l'ai pré-commander en juin 2020 il me dise que je vais le recevoir en octobre 2020 dans la section ma commande, et ici on me dis novembre 2020 cela commence à devenir embêtant. 

Pareil, je pense qu’on l’aura fin novembre (si tout va bien).

Ca dépends quand en Juin.

Si ca suit le rythme actuel, les commandes avant le 27 Juin seront en octobre.

La suite en novembre. (surtout les commandes de Juillet)

Personnellement j’ai commandé le 23 juin, on verra.

J’ai commandé le 24, et mon compte viens de bouger!!! C’est indiqué “Shadow Boost” dans mon abonnement. (En attente d’activation). Et je n’ai plus de commande en cours.

C’est bon signe.

Perso j'ai pré-commander le 28 juin possible de le recevoir début novembre ??

Si ca suit le même rythme, ca serai dispo le 2 novembre pour une commande le 28 juin

Ce serai super !

😁

Bonjour, sérieux pourquoi aussi peu d'activation pour ce mois si, je l'ai pré-commander en juin 2020 il me dise que je vais le recevoir en octobre 2020 dans la section ma commande, et ici on me dis novembre 2020 cela commence à devenir embêtant. 

J’ai commandé le 24, et mon compte viens de bouger!!! C’est indiqué “Shadow Boost” dans mon abonnement. (En attente d’activation). Et je n’ai plus de commande en cours.

C’est bon signe.

Si ca suit le même rythme, ca serai dispo le 2 novembre pour une commande le 28 juin

Ce serai super !

😁

Ma commande vien aussi de bouger tu l'as reçu le jour même ?? 

C’est bon signe.

Ce serai super !

😁

Oui, quelques heures après. 

Ca fait une semaine que je m’amuse bien chaque soir :D

C’est bon signe.

Ce serai super !

😁

Super !  Perso j'espère que R6, apex legend vont bien tourné et sans latence 😁

C’est bon signe.

Ce serai super !

😁

Ca, je ne sais pas. Pour l’instant je suis sur Flight Simulator 2020 et c’est nickel! Pas du tout de latence.

C’est bon signe.

Ce serai super !

😁

Ca, je ne sais pas. Pour l’instant je suis sur Flight Simulator 2020 et c’est nickel! Pas du tout de latence.

C’est bon signe.

Ce serai super !

😁

Toujour en attente perso j'espère vraiment l'avoir aujourd'hui.